In the "Analytics" tab, you will be able to view your total number of entries and download a CSV file with your entrant data by exporting the reports.
Registrations[Contests] - Displays the total number of registrations. The registered users have not necessarily uploaded an entry or voted for any entry.
Entries[Contests/Sweepstakes] - Displays the total number of "Valid Entries" into your contest. These do not include Prescreen Entries and Invalid Entries.
Votes[Contests] - Displays the total number of Votes. These include both "Love It" and "Leave It" votes.
Follow the instruction below to download and open the reports –
Under "Analytics" tab, select Page 1 under Download button beside ENTRIES / REGISTRATIONS. Note the location where the file is downloaded/saved to in your computer.
In Microsoft Excel -
- Open Microsoft Excel. From File menu select "Open".
- Select the downloaded file from the location that it was previously saved to and click Open. Make sure that All Files (*.*) is selected as the downloaded file is a csv file.
- Select "Delimited" in Text Import Wizard Step 1 and click Next.
- Select "Comma" under Delimiters and make sure " is selected in Text qualifier in Text Import Wizard Step 2 and click Next.
- Select "General" for Column data format in Text Import Wizard step 3 and click Finish.
- The data is exported into Microsoft Excel file. You can save the file.
In OpenOffice -
- Right-click on the downloaded file, select "Open with" and click on OpenOffice.
- Select "Comma" option in "Separated by" under "Separator options" and click OK. Please make sure other check boxes under Separated by are unchecked and only "Comma" is selected.
- The file with all the data is opened.
Article is closed for comments.