Summary of updates.
To increase the insights around engagement, we have enhanced the data that we capture with regard to each campaign.
For Campaigns, the overview is:
- Registrations – Shows the number of registrations and provides a downloadable CSV file.
- Entries – Shows the number of entries and provides a downloadable CSV file.
- Votes – Shows the number of votes and provides a downloadable CSV file.
- New Fans – Shows the number of likes for the page from the campaign start date till the end date.
- Engagement – Shows the number for sum of Votes, Entries and Registrations.
The first graph shows the number of Entries, number of Registrations and number of Votes. You can pick which is to be displayed from the selection list. You have the option to view as Daily values or Cumulative values, and you can also select the time range.
The second graph shows the number of posts that were done via Promotions Messenger This graph would be on the same time-scale as the first graph.
This table displays all Entries sorted by votes. They would be displayed 10 at a time. Columns can be sorted. Entries report can be downloaded from here as a CSV file.
- User icon – upon hover displays the name of the user that added the entry. If Social contacts are enabled for the account, then clicking the user icon will go to the Social Contact entry.
- Title – Displays the Title of Entry, click takes you to the Moderation tab to that entry.
- Votes – Displays the number of votes for the entry.
- Pageviews – Number of times the Entry has been viewed is displayed.
- Unique Pageview – Number of unique visits to the entry are displayed.
- Shares – Displays the number of times the entry was shared.
- Share Views – Tracks the number of times the entry shared was viewed.
This Table displays all Registrations sorted by Entry Date. They would be displayed 10 at a time. Columns can be sorted. Registrations report can be downloaded from here as CSV file.
- Email will have a mailto:// link so that it is easy to email the user.
- No. Entries will link to the moderation page with all the entries listed from the user.
This pie chart shows the breakdown of Entries in Prescreen, Valid and Invalid states. When clicking on one of the sections of the Pie chart, it would take you to the corresponding section of the Moderation Tab.
Tracks All Posts done via the Campaign Publisher.
Campaign Posts Graph
The graph displays the number of posts(including scheduled posts) over a time period by channel type. This is a stacked column graph.
- Time Settings – This graph is displayed as daily graph from the beginning of the Campaign for the last 30 days. You have the option to select the time range.
Campaign Posts Table
This table displays all published posts. They would be displayed 10 at a timeYou can sort by date, channel, and engagement.
- Displays each post that has been published (not scheduled).
- For each Post, the Channel and Channel name and the first line of the post is displayed.
- The Engagement number is calculated as described below based on the method for each Channel. When clicked it would open a new browser and load the Post.
- Facebook Enagagement = Post Likes + Post Comments + Post Shares
- twitter Engagement = Retweets of Post
- Google+ Engagement = +1’s + Comments + Shares of Post
Post by Channel
Pie chart displays the total number of posts grouped by channel type.
Engagement by Channel
Pie chart displays the sum of engagement for posts grouped by channel type.
Campaign Engagement by Channel
This table displays the channel to which the campaign was published to and the response received. Columns are sortable.
- Channel – Channel to which campaign was published.
- Page Title – Name of the page to which the campaign was published.
- Views – Number of views the campaign has received.
- Reg. – Number of registrations for the campaign.
- Entries – Number of Entries into the campaign.
- Votes – Total Number of votes the entries of the campaign have received.
- Likes – Number of likes received for the Facebook page from the start of the campaign till the end of the campaign.
Pie Chart shows the shares of the Campaign in general pages and not the individual entry pages.
Campaign Share Views
Pie Chart shows the views from shares for the Campaign in general pages and not the individual entry pages.
This table lists the OS and % of views. This is basically to give insight into how the campaign is being accessed.
We have added a link “View click stats” to the right side of each valid entry which would take you to associated Bit.ly for that entry in a new window.
The Number of Shares and Share Views by channel for each entry are displayed.